2.1
Additional Fees

This 4 night 5 days Xmas break with Diamond Holidays was horrible.The coach sharing/swapping was horrendous and extended the outward and homeward journeys by several hours (total 12-14 hours E/W).

We joined our driver for the main tour at Bristol. We journied to our hotel via Exeter for 2 hours in the rain because shopping seemed to be the only reason to visit Devon, according to the driver. He was most unhelpful and made it clear that he was not happy to meet the itinerary trips to Torquay and Seaton. At the remote, golfcourse Padbrook Park Hotel we finally persuaded him to drive to Torquay on Xmas morning.

We returned to our sad and boring hotel location at midday for lunch but no other organised, festive entertainment. Plenty to eat but otherwise not Xmas. Seaton, on Boxing Day, was eliminated from our tour because the driver had not planned parking. He drove away complete with complaining guests.

We were dropped in Exeter for the second time at 2pm hungry and very dissapointed.

The journey home on 27th started at 8.30am, included a pleasant steam train excursion but was then followed by several hours at Bristol waiting for coaches to connect, an unscheduled stop for around 2 hours near Swindon, to change drivers, finally delivering us home around 10.30pm.Never, Never, Never, again.

Review about: Diamond Holidays Tour.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Diamond Holidays?

Comments