1.4

Beware if you are a lone traveller on a coach holiday with Diamond.We were travelling to Germany for New year.

We are two older ladies and were told we would be picked up in Birmingham city centre, however, we were picked up by a taxi and dumped in the early hours of the morning in an unlit carpark 5 miles away. We were not safe as there wasn't anyone around. We were subsequently approached by a vagrant but managed to get away. Eventually the coach arrived half an hour later.

We found out that several other women, lone travelers, on our coach had simmilar experiences of been left alone in dark places. Added to that the coach broke down and we were taken to the wrong town in Germany. The courier was not really interested and blamed the drivers.

The redeeming feature was the brilliant hotel and the wonderful drivers.NEVER AGAIN!

Review about: Diamond Holidays Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Diamond Holidays?

Comments

Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour Trafalgar Tours "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more National Travel Associates - MICHAEL KNEELAND  120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. National Travel Associates "The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises.His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more