Bridgend, Wales

I do not recommend anyone to go on a Diamond Holidays Coach Tour. It took 8 hrs to travel 187 miles from Bridgend to the Holiday Inn at Runcorn as a result of numerous collections on the way.

This meant missing out on a visit to Chester one of the 3 attractions of our holiday. The return journey was no better taking 2 hours longer.

On the final day of our tour we had no opportunity or time to have a proper meal as could only grab a snack in the time available. We had no tour manager or guide to organise the schedules of this trip to Portmeirion, Chester and Steam Railway journey from Blaenau Festiniog to Porthmadog, leaving it to our hard pressed coach drivers who, we have to say did an excellent job in the circumstances. The organisation of this company based in south Africa is diabolical.

Disappointed client..

Product or Service Mentioned: Diamond Holidays Chester, Portmeirion & Welsh Mountain Steam Tour.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Organisation of the tour.

Comments

Bishop Auckland, Durham, United Kingdom #1196609

I was also on this tour and completely agree with this comment. I also had to travel to Knutsford services from Watford in a cab!!

which cost Diamond more then I'd paid for the weekend.

The hotel was basic and too far away from the places we visited although the coach drivers were excellent. Having read other reviews this sounds like this is a very commen problem with Diamond holidays.