1.5K views

Diamond holidays is a fly by night travel company I advise you not to plan your vacation through. I had planned a vacation to Florida and paid 188 dollars to "verify my trip" and then this company mysteriously overnight disappeared along with my money.

I signed up to win this trip at a mall in Huntington, West Virginia some time in May of 2007. On July 2nd, 2007 I recieved this phone call telling me I had won. They told me I had won for up to 4 people and this worked out perfectly for me, my sister and 2 nieces.

They told me that I would have to pay $188 to "verify" it. This seemed like a great deal because it included 3 nights hotel accommodations for up to 4 people in Orlando, Flordia, 2 nights hotel accommadations (for up to 4 people) in Daytona Beach, 2 adult 2 day passes for Walt Disney World or Universal studios (I intended just to buy 2 more)2 adult passes for Daytona International Speedway Theme Park,and 4 adult tickets for a 5 hour lunch or dinner cruise aboard Sun Cruise 3.

When I called for reservations at the hotel they told me "Sorry Diamond holidays is no longer in business it is ASI travel direct now". I was infuriated, I had been took for my money. I tried and tried to get my money back but they claim they are not affiliated with the diamond holidays but they now try to sell me a trip to the Bahamas. HA! they must think I am ***. The guy I spoke to talked to me like I knew nothing ASI Travel Direct should be *** travel direct

And to the point Do Not Give Them Your Money!!! Do not sign up to win these trips at any mall!

I advise you instead to just Pay full price this way you have nothing to worry about! In the long run it'll be much better.

[[[[REMEMBER]]]] Nothing in life is free!!!!

Review about: Diamond Holidays Vacation Package.

Comments

ASI Travel is just another one of the scam companies which Robert Dean Carlson owns.Do not trust him or anyone of his company's such as Island Seas Resort, Island Palms or his other firms located at 3 Sunshine Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL.

He has been sued for $450K he took from a friend of 20 years when he induced him to invest in a worthless company.He should be in jail!

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #12047

I tried to book a flight using this site and after I entered my credit card information and hit \'submit\' I immediately got an \'error\' page telling me to call some 1-800 number.As a result, I quit that site assuming that my credit card had not been charged and rebooked using travelocity.

Now I have found out that I was indeed charged by ARCADE TRAVEL even though there was an error message. I had no way to call them, no way to get in touch, and no trace whatsover. I\'ve done a charge back on my credit card, but I\'ve now encountered double fees and to top it off the airline booked me on one reservation for my outgoing flight and another reservation for my incoming flight.

I hate companies that are dishonest.This company needs to go out of business and should not be allowed to taint airline reservations.

Loris, South Carolina, United States #8712

I have travelled with ASI Travel Direct twice through discounts with my company, and they have always been fair to deal with.

I know nothing of Diamond Holidays.

With all due respect to Mandajane, why would you give money to someone if you "won" something? The Nigerians would love her.