Thetford, Norfolk

I paid for this trip to the Grand National as a retirement/ double birthday present for myself and my father, a disaster from start to finish the driver spent over one hour in Stoke on Trent driving around going out into the countryside looking for the bus station in Stoke on Trent when we finally arrived at Aintree the first two races had been run and we had missed them. The driver did not know his way to the hotel in Wigan and the Sunday trip to Chester was a total disaster as we were not informed that one of the other passengers needed to be dropped off at the railway station .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of diamond holidays grand national tour from Diamond Holidays. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Diamond Holidays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Diamond Holidays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments